Its the most important step to your make-up routine…
Once you’ve used one you will never miss out this step ever again!
1. It helps your make-up go on smoother – instant velvety smoothness!
2. It makes your pores invisible.
3. It makes your make up last longer and who doesn’t want that?!
4. A primer will reduce shine and absorb oil so if your skin becomes greasy during the day it won’t be as visible as it would if you hadn’t “primed”
5. Evens out your skin tone
6. Makes you look younger!
7. Reduces the appearance of acne
8. Makes your skin look more hydrated and stops it drying out during the day
9. Brightens your skin!
10. Easy to use – it is another step but super easy to apply! Use your daily moisturiser then apply a pee sized amount of primer to your face with your fingers. Then apply your foundation.
Blur and balance your skin to perfection with the NEW CC perfecting primer from YOUNGBLOOD. This multi tasking powerhouse helps skin look and feel flawless by minimising the appearance of uneven skin tone, texture and shine in just one step!
The Peptide-enriched formula provides a smooth satin finish-matte finish. There has never been a primer Perfecting Primer like it! Colour correct dark circles, uneven skin tone and redness with the light blendable primer that seamlessly matches your skin tone to blur imperfections for lightweight coverage with a flawless finish.
CC Perfecting Primer is available in two shades : Bare for light to medium skin tones and Tan for medium to tan skin tones.
We love that this amazing primer is Paraben free!